Google

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

More better people than me…

A recent event. it was 13th february 2007. Usually i came to the office and became busy with my project work. In the afternoon My team leader called me to his room, i went there and found ruman bhai who was looking very tense.

i came to know that his uncle was seriously sick and need blood. i understood the situation and went with ruman bhai to the hospital and gave blood, i realized how friendly and well mannered person he is!

whatever, After giving blood we left the hospital and finding no other vehicle, we decided to come with bus, and managed to sit in the bus. after getting down from bus in Bonani, he thanked me and we came to the office as usual.

After some time i realized that, my mobile (which was expensive and i just bought) is not in my pocket. it must have fallen in the hospital or in the bus. I informed it to ruman bhai then he made a call to hospital, stating the situation. One of his relative checked the room where i gave blood but failed to find the mobile.. I was giving constant call to my mobile. It was ringing but nobody was receiving the call. actually i gave up hope for this mobile. 1.5 hours later when i was trying to connect with the mobile, one stranger received the call and told me that you may lost your mobile in the bus and it was fallen in the sit. he was a man from bus counter. he told me to come to Uttora Premium bus counter and take my mobile. I hurried to go there and took a cng from our office. when i went there and the man gave me the mobile when i proved myself as the real owner of this mobile. He told me that,

" you are so lucky man. At first helper of this bus got this mobile and as bus was almost empty, he can easily grab this mobile but he didn't, and handover this mobile to the driver of that bus. In stead of taking the mobile, he also gave it to the bus counter and told them to handover this mobile to the real user and now we are giving you your mobile, take this and be careful from the next time"

i wanted to give them some money but they refused to take it.. STRANGE.. I realized they are far more better people than me…..
Shabuz
EVOKNOW Corporation

Posted by Moon Appu

No comments: